An important change is the Type-1 Opt-Out. There is a wealth of information on the NHS Data Opt-Out page and on the Collection of GP Data for Planning and Research. The government postponed this change until September 2021.
There are a number of resources available.
- You can update your preferences here: Manage your choice online
- NHS Your Data Matters To Us for British Sign Language Users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwUsKDqPQ8
- For those with visual impairment: https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/files.digital.nhs.uk/assets/Your+Data+Matters+-+Sign+Language+Version+AUDIO+ONLY.wav
- Resources in several languages: https://digital.nhs.uk/services/national-data-opt-out/supporting-patients-information-and-resources
- Easy-To-Read Booklet: Booklet – Easy to read
- Large Print: Large Print
- Manage Your Choice form: Manage_your_choice_1.1.pdf (assets.nhs.uk)