Patient’s rights and responsibilities:
• You have the right to access the services we provide within a reasonable time depending on clinical necessity
• You have the right to expect a standard of care which would reasonably be provided by the doctor
• You have the responsibility to attend appointments punctually and to cancel appointments which you are unable to keep
• All staff and patients at the practice have the right to be treated with mutual respect
• Any incidence of verbal or physical abuse or threats of violence will not be tolerated and where necessary the police will be called and you will be removed from the list immediately.